A popular Hakka dish, the Salted Kampong Chicken (盐焗山芭鸡) originated from the Dong River region of Canton China. The choice of chicken is especially crucial in the making of this tantalising dish. With the use of authentic Kampong Chicken, Pin Si has re-mastered this legendary dish using its own secret recipe, where the chicken is kept tender and juicy with a pinch of salt.
Preparation Methods (2 Ways):
1) STEAM: After thawing, steam with inner bag for 8 to 10 minutes.
2) BOILING: After thawing, submerge inner bag in boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes.
1) Delivery will schedule on the next 11am - 6pm (Subject to slot availability)
2) We do delivery from Tue - Sun,(Excluding Public Holiday) delivery timing between 11AM - 6PM.
3) Please be at home to receive your item at the agreed delivery timing. (Delivery fee will incur for re-delivery service.)